Friday, August 5, 2011

Chapter 1 : Intro

 
I think back to 2005, when my parents went to Mecca, deep inside me..i really want to follow them. .. and then i asked my mum..

 (conversation between ibuk and I)
Me    : "ibuk..i want to follow u"..
Ibuk  : "hurmm..if u want to go u have to use your own money..have saving with ur own 
           money..prepare yourself physically and mentally".
Me    : "Insya..one day i will go with both of u..ibuk pray for me k"

During that time, i'm doing my diploma at UiTM Kuala Pilah...sooOo what my parents did?? they asked me to register at Tabung Haji...for those out there who is not register yet with Tabung Haji..please do so k...u must have at least RM1,300.00 in ur acc to register... Insya by 2011 i can go to Mecca. Ammennn.. Still have time to save my money.. hehehehe :)

u have to Q at least 5 years to go to Mecca..huhu

No comments:

Post a Comment