Saturday, August 6, 2011

Chapter 2: The brick walls

" Brick walls are there for a reason...They give us a chance to show how badly we want something" ~Randy Pausch

July 2010 :

My dad was selected to go to Mecca for this year (2010).. Alhamdullilah..

We are so happy, Syukran ya rab... My mum???errr because she is a s'porean..so, a bit complicated .MUIS (Majlis Ugama Islam Singapura) had approved ibuk's application but ibuk has to appeal with Tabung haji to use M'sian kuota. The result maybe after Eid Ul Fitry..huhuhuhuhu Anyway we just pray for the good news.

For me, I'm in the waiting list...waiting and waiting until selected. hehehehe :)

After Eid ul FItry,
Alhamdullilah ibuk's application was approved. Syukran ya rab :)

2 months before the flight
1. I appeal at TH Johor Bahru - Rejected
2. I appeal for 2nd time at TH Johor Bahru -Rejected
3. I appeal at TH KL - Rejected
4. I come to TH, KL to see the officer incharged - Rejected 
5. Using IIUM Quota - Closed for application
6. My dad's friend : One of the BOD at TH - Alhamdullilah, approved!

I received the letter from TH only 10 days before my flight..huhuhuhu A bit rush to settle things especially my job, i write a letter for Hajj Leave  without knowing either my leave approve or not...ALhamdullah..i'm at Mecca+Madinah for 47 days if i'm not mistaken..




No comments:

Post a Comment